The Taylor Swift-NFL connection is spiraling into something truly extraordinary.
If you needed further proof that the Travis Kelce-Taylor Swift relationship has reached a point of fascination, here it is: Sportsbooks are now taking bets on it.
FanDuel Sportsbook has introduced an assortment of peculiar Swift-Kelce-themed prop bets, including one titled “FriENDZONE,” where the odds of Kelce not scoring a touchdown are listed at +105.
Another bet, known as “Top of the Charts,” is tied to Swift, who has achieved this feat 12 times in her music career, according to Billboard.
This bet would pay out if Kelce amasses the most receiving yards in the game, a reasonably expected wager at +140 due to the Jets’ struggling passing offense and the Chiefs’ limited receiving options.
- FriENDZONE: Travis Kelce to not score a touchdown (+105)
- Opening Act: Travis Kelce first touchdown scorer (+400)
- Plot Twist: Zach Wilson to have 300+ passing yards (+1800)
- Top of the Charts: Travis Kelce to have most receiving yards in the game (+140)
- Running Away Together: Chiefs to have 150+ total rushing yards (+420)
- Platinum Performance: Travis Kelce to score 3+ touchdowns (+2500)
- Seeing Red: Chiefs to win by 22+ (+380)
- Seemingly Ranch: Travis Kelce last touchdown scorer (+500)
- Exes & 0s: New York Jets to score zero total points (+3000)
Swift is anticipated to be present at the “Sunday Night Football” game held at MetLife Stadium.
It seems FanDuel may have taken a few jabs at the Jets and Zach Wilson by giving him a 5.26 percent chance of throwing for 300 or more yards on “Sunday Night Football.”
In Wilson’s 25-game career, he has accomplished this feat only twice, amounting to 12.5 percent of his games. However, it’s a challenging proposition to support, particularly considering Wilson’s struggles in 2023.
Oddsmakers appear to be favoring a rosy outcome for the Chiefs as they make their way to MetLife Stadium on Sunday night. They are presently 10-point favorites for the prime-time matchup in New York.