It was inevitable that a song about the romance between Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift would come into existence. Amid the swirling rumors of Taylor Swift’s relationship with Kansas City Chiefs player Travis Kelce, an AI-generated break-up song has already been crafted, considering her history with past relationships.
A viral online video, making waves this month, features a Taylor Swift song themed around her parting ways with Travis Kelce.
The video is titled, “Taylor Swift’s initial single following her breakup with Travis Kelce.”
When played, the audio is unmistakably Taylor’s voice, but in reality, it’s not her singing.
Advances in AI technology have enabled people to create lyrics and have artists perform them without their direct involvement.
The lyrics for this song were penned by a TikTok user named Will King via Yahoo.com.
- You stole my heart, you “intercepted” it
- Now you’re gone, have to accept it
- Did I meet your mom too soon?
- Or did I do what I always do?
- Yeah, we made it to the 50, and then you kissed me
- We made it to the 40, a new love story
- We made it to the 30, and you did me dirty right then
- You put the end in tight-end
- And as I “touchdown,” just like you in a game
- I’m in another town, and nothing feels the same
- Wish I could go back when we met that day, whoa
- And throw a flag on the play
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift continues to attend Kansas City Chiefs games, and the team maintains an undefeated record when she’s in the stands. She was present at Arrowhead Stadium for the Chiefs’ victory over the Bears and at MetLife Stadium for their narrow win against the Jets.
As for whether she might make an appearance at US Bank Stadium to watch them face the Minnesota Vikings, there’s been no word on that front.