Did Conor McGregor know something was about to hit him hard?
Prior to the public release of rape allegations against him, Conor McGregor reportedly cancelled his appearance on ABC’s “GMA3,” a morning show he had been scheduled to appear on for at least a week.
Via Page Six:
We’re told that the MMA superstar (who has denied the claims, calling them a “shakedown”) had been booked for at least a week to appear on ABC’s “Good Morning America’s” third hour — known as “GMA3” — on Wednesday morning.
But we’re told his camp made an early-hours call to producers to say the champ was going to be a no-show.
McGregor, who denies the accusations, had made an early morning call to producers to notify them of his no-show.
Shortly after, TMZ reported that an unnamed woman had accused the MMA fighter of raping her at Game 4 of the NBA Finals on June 9.
McGregor’s representatives have refuted the allegations. However videos of Conor with the accuser have popped up since.
On Tuesday night, McGregor was seen in good spirits at his New York City hotel where he dined with his entourage at Polo Bar and an Irish bar before returning to his Midtown residence.